30.6.10

Photo Diary begins

First thing to do is photo of the day and yesterdays which will be this.

Yesterdays Image



This was taken at the local reservoir about 5minutes away from me. I asked my friend Jono, who I haven't seen since Christmas, if he wanted a walk round there as this was our usual thing to do before University.

Today's Image



I've hardly done anything today but I decided to take a picture of the pretty tea towel in the kitchen as I kept going in and out of there and kept glancing over.

Anyways, in other news my Mum has asked me to make her a bunting for in the garden. I have the fabric and template ready for cutting and sewing tomorrow. Will post pictures tomorrow. Here is picture of the two pretty fabrics she has chosen me to work with.



Can't wait to get started on it.

No comments: