24.8.10

'What a blustery day'

Today was such a lovely day (apart from the wind) even though there was a little bit of rain every now and again. Lawrence decided we should go for a walk to the canal which I accidentally called a river. Oopsies. Anyways I managed to get some really nice pictures of the canal, so here is a couple.






Just after I took these really nice pictures Lawrence took hold of my camera and started doing his own photography work.





Here is the outfit I wore today you can tell from the picture it was really windy



Dress £10 from ???
Crochet Waistcoat £15 from Camden Lock
Tights £1 from Primark
Shoes £2.50 from Dorothy Perkins

I'm Heading back home to Nottingham tomorrow, I can't wait to go home but then I'll be missing Lawrence. Oh I think I forgot to mention I'm going to be off to DisneyLand Paris in 4 days. I think this would probably be my 17th time. I love it too much.

No comments: