22.9.10

autumn has arrived

So its finally the start of autumn my favourite season. Can't wait for Halloween and the cold windy day with the odd sunshine. And the changing of the leaves falling off the trees.



Photography done by me

I went to go and meet my friend Sarah from my course at University today. I haven't seen her since we left college and we had a lot to catch up on over a coffee. I've missed all my friends from uni and cant wait to meet up with them all again. But at the moment I will be off to Swindon as it's my boyfriends birthday on Friday. It seems to have come by so quickly. Anyway here is the outfit i wore today


Hair accessory: made by me
Dress: impo £10
Crochet waistcoat: Camden £15
Skirt: Ark Clothing £11
Tights: Primark £1
Boots: Next £32 (I have an obsession with wearing these at the moment I just love them!)


As well as meeting my friend I have also applied for a job at the bowling alley near me doubt I will get it but wish me luck. Off I go back to reading my book.

No comments: