16.10.10

New Addition

I need to stop getting myself distracted from crafting because I'm always forgetting to blog. Yesterday I met up with my friend Sarah and we went up to college first before we did a little shopping in town. Because I was on a budget limit I didn't buy much apart from some fabric and some elastic but then I had to buy a piece of clothing. I saw this dress a while back in Primark, I'm not usually a big fan of Primark, and thought it would look nice for summer. But then yesterday I saw it in the sale for only a £1 and I just knew I had to pick it up specially at that price.

Because its a little short it would be great teamed with leggings or maybe shorts with tights.
Even though I was on a budget me and Sarah went looking around charity shops to see if we could find anything we liked and I managed to find this really cute owl in the window of one of the shops.

I thought he had very sad looking eyes but when I showed my housemates they laughed and said he looked weird. Poor owl, at least I Love him and he only cost me a £1. What do you think of him?
So far this weekend I have been trying to get my Halloween costume sorted and get my head around crochet which I think I am achieving at. Here is just a couple of images of what I've been doing so far.


I'm going to leave you now with a picture of the Hereford sunset that happened today. I would have ran up to the top of the hill behind me but I had my dinner on so maybe another time.

No comments: