26.12.10

Christmas Photos and Mousykins

I'm just going to do a quick upload of some of the pictures taken yesterday on Christmas. I will be updating later what I got with a few extra pictures.





I loved the vintage wrapping paper my parents had wrapped my presents plus the Cath Kidston bag from my Nan. Here is what I wore yesterday

Top: Charity Shop £1.99
Cardigan: Charity Shop £1.49
Skirt: Topshop £8
Tights: New Look £6

And here is a couple of photos of mousykins and Monkeys first Christmas.

Monkey got a little alien from Toy Story for Xmas. It is his favourite film.<>
Christmas dinner yum yum and here you see what Mousykins got for Xmas. He wouldn't put it down all day


Mousykins wanted to be part of the Nativity


Time for Christmas Pudding. Although I think Monkey was a little sleepy from the dinner


Mousykins favourite meal of the day. Yummy!!

I will be back later with another couple of blog posts of my Sunday style crush and some other pictures of the pressies I got.

No comments: