16.12.10

Driving home for Christmas

After being in London at midnight on Friday night because of snow weather warnings but I am officially back home for the holidays in Nottingham. Here is a couple of pictures of snowy London and pictures of the snowy conditions on the motorway.



The other day while I was still in Hereford I was a little bored and decided to do some Christmas themed eye makeup, let me know what you think please. I must admit I was unsure about the Christmas tree but it looked alright I think.

Here is also a feature on my Sunday Style Crush this week.



I am so glad to be back to a lovely Christmas home with some snow I will hopefully get some pictures of the tree etc for tomorrow while blogging about them and watching a few Christmas movies. I really can't wait it seems Christmas has come around so quickly. Better finish wrapping the last of my presents.

No comments: