2.3.11

We're all mad here!

I can't believe it is already March, well the 2nd day of march that is. It has been such a lovely sunny day today abit cold in the morning but it did pick up. Anyway I decided to dress as the mad hatter today and I'm just loving my hair being curly and having a bit of volume for a change.



Trilby Hat: Camden Market £10
Both necklaces: Made by me
Shirt: Topshop £12
Skirt: Next
Tights: Primark £1
Boots: Next £32


I had a further chat with my tutor today on my alice in wonderland inspired fashion shoot and she loves it. We have talked about maybe photoshopping my model into different places but in a nice way not a nasty way. We have also talked about how I am thinking of displaying the work for the final end of year show which I am really looking forward to.

As well as doing a small amount of uni work I have also started some crafting today on hopefully stuff for the shop as I know it is lacking in items. Hopefully by the weekend there will be some new stuff in there and a bit of variety.



I have been forgetting to mention this but hopefully I will have an official website for all my photography work I do.My friend Jono has to design a website on his course so I asked him to do mine. It looks amazing at the moment and can't wait to get it up and running soon. I will keep you informed about this.
Hope everyones had a good summer march day.

3 comments:

Emilie said...

I really do like your outfit and the necklace is a fab idea!

MiniOwner said...

I'm loving your daily helping of Alice!
Sue x

Mole said...

Love the idea of putting you models somewhere else - like down the rabbit hole, may be?!