7.6.11

I'm Back

After over a weeks worth of not blogging I'm finally back and hopefully for good now. I've missed not blogging but I just haven't had the time recently to do anything apart from work. But now that's out of the way I can enjoy being myself, going out and having fun and then blogging about it all the next day. I'm going to begin with what I wore today.

Dress: Topshop £15
Cardigan: New Look £8
Green Brogues: Zara £25
Socks, headband and belt: Primark £1 each
Flowers: Handmade by someone from a swap

I just love these flowers and there very pretty and summery. I don't know if many people know but I have joined a swaping website called swap-bot and its brilliant! I've only done a couple of things so far the last one being 'A Very Merry Unbirthday Swap' were we had to send a card and something we have made to someone else. I made my partner this cute necklace and keyring with a card. I will post these up soon as there on my phone at the moment
I received this lovely package with a very cute owl necklace in that I'm wearing now.





Everyone should go check out the website. Here's a link to it.

Swap-Bot

I have finally received my business cards in the post today and I'm so excited I can't wait to give them out at the summer show next week.

I've left quite a bit for everyone to read and look at so I'll be back tomorrow back to my regular posts! PROMISE!

No comments: