22.2.12

Swaps- Alice in Wonderland

A bit of an Alice in Wonderland themed post today. I have been entering quite a few swaps on swapbot that have an alice in wonderland theme. I have never attempted altered dominos so I though I would give it a go and here is what I came up with.

Even though I think they are really nice I don't think altering dominos is for me. I'm not sure if it might have been because they are a little to small and the only items I had to colour the background was sharpie pens when I would have loved to have used Tim Holtz inks which I don't have. If there happens to be another swap I might give it ago but at the moment I think I will stick to my atcs.
I also recently entered a Wonderland tea party box swap and I received this lovely package a couple of days ago.


As much as I love alice in wonderland I have never actually owned the book and never read the story just gone from the basis of the Walt Disney version. I will be reading the book very soon while drinking a cup of tea from my new tea cup with some biscuits. I just hope my partner will receive her items as I have been having issues with royal mail recently =(

Ooo before I forget I entered my Valentines card for George in the Octopode Factory Friday Challenge and even though I didn't win I came in the top 3! To say this was my first challenge I will probably be entering more.

No comments: