26.4.13

Last night I dream't I was a butterfly

Hello everyone!

I'm back from my holiday in Spain and can I just say I did not want to leave as it was so warm and relaxing! I will talk more about my holiday and show some pics from it tomorrow but todays post is in relation to The Octopode Factory Friday challenge. 

This fortnights theme is 'Tags' So I could create anything I wanted as long as it was on a tag. For this theme I used the butterfly image as I never got to use the bug digis for last fridays inspiration due to me being on holiday.

This Tag is a little bit more simple than the usual cards I have made. I used mustard seed and worn lipstick distress stains for the background and attached some paper from the tim Holtz pad. I then used a filligre stamp around the edges stamped in broken china. I then attached some tissue tape at the bottom for a floral print.

The ribbon is something new I am trying out of the Tim Holtz range which was just fun and messy and can't wait to do it again now I know what to do with it after ringing my mother.

Hop on over to view more inspiration over at the friday challenge blog and enter your tag. The winner will receive 3 free digis!

Mentioning of my mum early I would like to say thank you for being apart of the octopode factory. I just loved her bee card I would never have thought of that. My mum is my inspiration in everything like crafting and baking and she always inspires me with new techniques. She is new to blogging as well so go check out her new blog and follow.





No comments: