24.7.10

long time

It's been a while since I've posted on here, I've just been trying to rework my blog and see what I could do/write to improve it.

I have thought up some ideas so I will share with you tomorrow
In the meantime, I've been considering maybe joining Elsies Retro Beauty School



Check out more about the course here It only costs $26 (£14 in pounds) so it is a reasonable price and do also plan on buying more vintage items for my room and wardrobe in the future. This is a course I need to consider.

Elsie has also put up this amazing giveway which I have entered

Anyways, I can't wait till tonight as I am meeting up with some old friends. We plan to go out tonight and hot tub beforehand so there will probably be pictures from tonight ready to be posted tomorrow along with Style Crush Sunday.

No comments: