15.9.10

Crafting fun

Today all I have really done is be really crafty my desk is just a mess at the moment

Today all I have really done is be really crafty my desk is just a mess at the moment
I would take some pictures of the crafty stuff I have made but they are birthday presents for people and I know that both of them go on my blog. I will post pictures up though after there birthday so only a few more days to wait.

Also, sometimes I wish I lived in America because I would love to go visit the Rengade Art Fair and see all my favourite bloggers and there craftyness. I can only dream.



Oh and anothing I nearly forgot. I'm meeting up with my friends later to a farewell meal for my friend Nicola as she is off to Australia for 4 months. I am so jealous!! Here is my outfit I plan to wear tonight



Hat:- Camden £10
Jumper :- Disney £42
Belt:- Zara £10
Skirt:-Topshop £25
Tights:- Primark £1
Boots:- Next £32




I finally got the boots I wanted. My mum ordered them for me through Next. I will pay back when I have some cash. Thank you Mum!!

1 comment:

vascriv said...

I'm sure I'll end up paying for you boots, you've never paid me back before why change a habit of a lifetime babe! X