8.11.10

1st xmas starbucks coffee

To begin I finally had my first Starbucks Christmas Coffee. It was a very yummy Gingerbread Latte I think my next one might have to be eggnog.

Here is what I wore today while I was out to get my coffee.

Dress: River Island £20
Cardigan: Topshop £18
Tights: Primark £1
Scarf: Camden £2.50

While I was out today getting my coffee I decided to take my H&M dress back but I did end up going into Topshop as they have a sale and I decided to buy this dress instead which was in the sale for £15 plus I had student discount off of it so it only cost me £13.50 in the end which isn't to bad to say I needed cheering up after last weekend.

Since getting back from town I have been trying to complete my Cultural Studies essay which is taking forever but I only need to add a further 300 words which isn't to bad plus during the breaks I was messing on my web cam. By the way I have to wear glasses when I'm at a computer. I think I might need to get some new ones.


Anyways hopefully I will get my essay don't tonight hope everyone is having a fun Monday.

No comments: