1.11.10

Happy 1st of November

To start of November I wore this little blue outfit. For some reason I look really tall in the picture but then have the tinniest head, bizarre


Hat: New Look £5
Shirt: Topshop £10
Skirt: Topshop £25
Tights: Primark £1
Shoes: Primark £3


I have also began doing some work on my essays I have to get done which is a good start as I only have just over a month to complete it eep. Plus a presentation to be done for the week after, another eep. But its all going well. As you may have read in a recent blog post I lost my purse =( it has been a little nightmare trying to figure what important cards I had in it, I just hope my identity doesn't get stolen but I just have top hope and I will soon be getting new cards to replace the old ones. As I don't own a purse my friend Lent me a spare one she had. I think its even bigger than my last purse! I think she got it from Urban Outfitters and I just love it, I hope to buy a purse just like it.

I also mentioned in the last blog post that my mum and dad got me some little pressies so here is also a few pictures of these thing. I just love the Disney pin!


I'm off to Brighton tomorrow so I won't be blogging for a couple of days. See you when I get back.

No comments: