21.12.10

Christmas at number 32


As promised here is some pictures of the decorations around our home this year for Christmas. I absolutely love the kitchen.




I will hopefully me decorating my bedroom tomorrow I have already brought some new tinsel to use so I will post some pictures of that up tomorrow. Today I have been busy doing a little cleaning as we have family friends coming over to celebrate winter solstice with some yummy chili soup.
As well as cleaning I have also been finishing up on some present wrapping. While in Hereford I made some space invaders chocolate with popping candy, for 2 of my second cousins, using my ice cube tray and here is how they came out with the packaging as well which I quickly did today. Sorry for the picture being slightly dark.

I am still waiting on two presents for my parents to arrive but hopefully they will turn up soon. Not long till Christmas now.

No comments: