24.12.10

Christmas Eve


This is going to be quite a long post but here it goes. It started snowing again in Nottingham a couple of days ago and I thought I would take a couple of pictures of the house in the snow.


I have also finally had my hair cut and redyed it cost £45!!! It use to cost about £30

My hair is a lot brighter than in the photograph also sorry for the poor quality photograph and lighting as I took it using my web cam.I think it definitely need a good chop!
And now it is finally Christmas Eve!!! Me and my family have a bit of a tradition on Christmas eve which is that we first watch the Polar Express

then have dinner after that and then watch National Lampoons Christmas Vacation with a drink of hot chocolate around 9

eep I really can't wait. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions? Hope everyone has a good Christmas.

PS: Me and my mum have found this great website were you can track Santa at the moment. I love it. http://www.noradsanta.org/en/index.html

No comments: