10.12.10

Crafting goodness

Now I've finally finished my presentation and handed in today I have been able to get busy doing some crafts. The 1st thing I was going to do was start making my christmas cards but then realised that somehow my pritstick and doublesided tape has gone missing. Ahh!! So going to have to wait till tomorrow to pop into town.
But so far today I have decorated 2 plain baby grows for my baby cousin lemmie one with a cowboy on it the other a sheriff badge. I will take a picture of it ready for tomorrow. I have also started making xmas coasters for my grandma and grandpa.
After thinkin for sometime what to make for my secret santa I have finally figured something out. Just in case I will leave a little hint of what it could be and I will feature the actual item on sunday when we will be having our Indian Christmas meal and exchanging secret santa pressies yay!!

Currently from my advent calender I have recieved a pair of snowman socks and also this little moving santa which I found quite funny once I opened it.

Only 15days till xmas yay!!

No comments: