28.12.10

Delayed what I got for Xmas

Sorry for the delay but here is some of the items I got for Christmas


Loads of Cath Kidston stuff plus my dream bag I wanted. Thank you Nan


A selection of Books


I can't wait to get started by wreaking this book


Loads of baking stuff from my Aunt I also got a fairy cake tin and a bowl.


A few Cute things

On Christmas day my parents always leave me something last to open as it is my main present and this is what I got. I can't wait to spend these vouchers in the sale tomorrow

As well as these I also got some clothes for Christmas which I will probably show off through out these next couple of days. I'm off to Nottingham to spend my Ark vouchers tomorrow so I will probably be taking some pictures of what I have brought ready for tomorrow.
Hopefully I will blog again soon.

1 comment:

Eve Maria said...

that cath kidston bag is a stunner!