29.12.10

Shopping spree

Just a quick something it has been really foggy for the past couple of days and I took a couple of pictures sorry for the blurry quality I really need to invest in a tripod

As you know I went to Nottingham today and managed to spend quite a bit on clothes and now I am going to show you guys what I brought with my £50 ark vouchers and £10 Accessorize voucher.
At ark I brought a dress that cost me £15 (btw sorry for the miserable face it was the only decent picture and i just looked up as the self timer went)

I also brought this crop top in the sale at £6.90 and shorts that weren't in the sale at £30. I thought they were really cute and I have been meaning to buy a pair of shorts for a while.


After spending around £51 in Ark I thought I would pop into Zara as I had some cash as well for Xmas and my mum saw these lovely green styled brogues. I love them they originally costed £50 but today they only cost me £20 so that was a bargain!!

After already spending quite a bit of money my mum wanted to pop into John Lewis to see what was in the sale and she got some lovely vintage Cath Kidston baubles the last box there even though it was a little battered. After that we went to Accessorize and I brought this bag in the sale at £12.50 and then this awesome headband for £6 which again my mum found. I love taking her shopping with me she always picks out nice things.


I have had so much fun shopping today even though I had to get up really early but now its time to save money to go back to university. Blog again soon.

2 comments:

Amy Acorn said...

my friend has that bag! love the feather in your hair, so pretty x

Ayeisha said...

That headband is adorable!!!!

Ayeisha
x