28.1.11

Recipe

Here is the recipe for my kidney Bean, vegetable rice thing. Sorry I couldn't think of a better name for it.


Ingrediants

Vegetables, Mushrooms (optional), onion, tin of tomatoes, tomato purree, tin of kidney beans and rice.

Step 1You need to fry the onion and mushrooms in a pan
Step 2Add your vegetables you can use fresh or frozen. I used Frozen
Step 3Add tin tomatoes and a small amount of tomatoe puree

Step 4
Add the kidney beans, stir and leave for a couple of minutes
Step 5Add the rice. I used microwave rice and then just put it in the pan and mixed together it still worked well.

There it is. It is very easy and simple to make I did add a tiny amount of chili powder to my meal but if you do add anything I would add paprika instead but I didn't have any. It is also nice cold as well so could have it as a lunch time meal as well as dinner.
Hope you enjoy

No comments: