3.2.11

The start of Crafting

I have finally begun crafting again. I have been so busy with my college work and meeting my boyfriend that I haven't had the time to craft. It kind of all started last night because I was bored and thought why not try and crochet something as I haven't crochet anything for myself in the past couple of days. I was inspired by Twinkie Chans craft feature on cut out and keep

Overall I am quite proud of my hair accessorie. I think I crocheted a bit tightly but at least I'm learning and probably improving. I decided to wear my small hair accessorie with my outfit today which is here.

Top: Zara £10
Skirt: Topshop £8
Tights: Dorothy Perkins £1
Boots: Dorothy Perkins £15

As well as doing a bit of crochet I have finally started making my coffee cozies. I have only made one so far to see how everything worked out but I think it worked pretty well and I love the fabric I used which my mum and dad brought me for Christmas.



No comments: