14.3.11

So behind

I am so sorry for the lack of blog post these last 4 days again I have been so busying trying to plan 2 different photo shoots ready for today and tomorrow. I have been busy crafting some necklaces and hair accessories plus a top hat which is still not finished yet.
I would upload some pictures of these crafts but I forgot to do this and managed to leave them at college.
Here is what i wore to college today as well before i forget.


Dress: Ark Clothing £10
Top: Topshop £14
Tights: Primark
Shoes: Vans from TK Max £10


Today I have using digital backs on a medium format camera using high key to low key shots. I haven't got the ones my friend took of me just yet but I do have a couple of her.


If you would like see more just visit myFlickr

I am so sorry for the lack of blogging today I just have so much left to do like my a head accessories and jewellery for the red queen plus a few more illustrations.

No comments: