16.3.11

The studio

First I would like to start off by what I was wearing today which was my new blue dress. I absolutely adore it way too much and just want to constantly wear it.


Vintage Dress: Ebay £7.50
Tights: Primark £1
Shoes: Primark £3
Nail Polish: Barry M £2.50


I have been busy recently photographing in the studio planning both my high key and low key photographs along with my alice in wonderland inspired photography shoot.

I haven't got round to uploading my alice fashion shoots but here is some photos from the high key low key photos of me and my friend in the studio.

Currently here is some photos my friend took of me for her photoshoot. Some people say they don't look like me but for a change I think I'm actually quite pretty.



Anyways I better be off as I'm about to bake some rainbow cakes with my friend for someones birthday.

No comments: