11.4.11

lack of blogging

I have been so terrible at blogging this week so I'm sorry but I will try and do some blogging this week. Anyways I'm finally back at home in Nottingham and I'm so glad to be back as I can meet up with my old friends and that which I am really looking forwards to.

I forgot to blog this about a fortnight ago but I decided to buy a maxi dress. I have always been put off them because I am quite short 5f3" to be precise and I always thought they would make me look shorter than I am. But with a lot of convincing from my friend I finally brought one and I look taller.




Dress: H&M £13
Footwear: Dorothy Perkins £3
Sunglasses: New Look £4.50
Headscarf: Camden Vintage £2.50


As well as finally buying a maxi dress I have been enjoying the lovely weather we have been having with my friends. And it has been so much fun. Plus I finally managed to take some photographs with my grandads brownie camera. But sadly I haven't got the pictures at the moment but I will soon hopefully.







And even more news it is going to be my birthday in 5 days and I'm going to be 20!!! I look nothing like 20 and I still want to be a teenager. Back off to work I go as I have loads to do in a fortnight before I go on holiday.
I hope to be more frequent with my blogging now fingers crossed.

PS. I just took this picture of the clouds going past my window and thought they looked like something you would draw for an illustration.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A ray of sunshine :)
Lovely photos and a super outfit!
In reply to your comment I have put my crafts on my folksy shop :)