16.6.11

Summer Show Exhibition going up!

I have been busy these past couple of days putting my summer show exhibition up ready for the private view tomorrow and then up until Wednesday. I can't wait though although I have to do it all again next year as I have decided to do the top-up degree in photography at the same college as Hereford is such a lovely place.



Speaking of the private view I was busy last weekend making a skirt. Here is just a few sneak peeks until tomorrow as I still have a little bit more to finish off for it but I have been happy with the results so far and my housemates and my boyfriend love it =) Just can't wait to show it off to you and the rest of my friends



Ooo before I forget here is the pictures of the Alice in Wonderland stuff I created. Sorry for the poor quality I did them on my phone camera.

No comments: