17.6.11

Private view exhibition

So its finally the summer show exhibition and the private view is today. Here is just a couple of pics from all the show plus I managed to get my Mousykins book and mousykins himself in the show.



I also found out today that I have been put up for an award in photography manipulation using photoshop my mum calls it the geeky award. Anyways here is what I wore today
Top: Next £18
Skirt: Topshop £25
Tights: New Look £6
Boots: Next £45


Here is what I'm wearing for the summer show private view tonight. My new skirt I made, plus the cardigan is new as well but I brought that



T-shirt: Zara
Skirt: Handmade
Cardigan: H&M £10
Headband: Handmade
Earrings: H&M


Anyways I better be off as I'm already late for the private view. I will do a blog post tomorrow all about it.

1 comment:

vascriv said...

Loved the exibition, your photos were amazing, your book relly stood out as well. Both very different to what the others had been doing. You must be very proud, well done X