13.3.12

Photo shoot, cards and other bits

So much stuff I need to fill you people in with well I better begin

At the weekend I was putting stuff together ready for my photoshoot on the monday. Here is just a few bits and bobs I brought and made as well.


Yesterday I started my vintage fashion shoot that I plan to do for my final photographic project at uni. I am greatly inspired by Tim Walkers work and his quirky twist he has on showing fashion portraits. So with this in mind I thought it would be cool to put a quirky 50s tea party in the middle of the most unusual places. Here is just a couple of photos of me setting up.



Once I've edited some of the pictures I will publish thursday. It is only a practice photo shoot but I'm planning to go out again on Friday and blur out the background a little bit. I also plan to take out a hasselblad as well and seeing how the photos come out on film.

On Saturday it was Nans birthday. Sadly I couldn't go down with my parents to visit her but my mum and dad took my Nan out to the Dorchester in London for an English tea with cute little cakes and sandwiches. My mum said it is a perfect venue for a wedding. Anyways here is the card I did for my nan

I'm glad she liked it and a little different for me to do as well as it has a little vintage thrown in.

And my dissertation is finally over!! I handed it in on Thursday all bound and ready to be marked. Hopefully I have done okay I'm hoping for a 2.1 fingers crossed but I wont find out until June/July now eep!

No comments: