15.3.12

Happy Anniversary


It is weird calling this an annoversary but Me and my boyfriend George have officially been together a year yesterday. It's both mine and his longest relationship! Because I am a little short on cash I did buy him a few bits and bobs but the main surprise was a little indoor picnic.



The hamper I brought when I went Leominster last friday for £5 I have started having an obsession with baskets. The food we had was lovely obviously because it was made buy me. I made some yummy fridge cake for desert and for lunch I made some tomato and pastry tarts with some potatos with lemon and dill on them along with some salad. For afters we had a cheese board. And to wash it all down some fetemans Ginger Beer.

He knew what he was getting presents wise as he was with me (two books from The game of throwns series) But he really didn't expect the picnic which was fun. Here was the card I made for him also.

I had already had my pressie from George as it was my acoustic guitar he got me for both valentines day and the anniversary but he also picked up for me some his and hers Rob Ryan mugs. Now I have always been looking at these mugs and he never even realised. I forgot to take the picture so it will be up tomorrow.

He knows me so well! I'm glad he enjoyed the day.

No comments: