9.11.12

Doctor Who exhibition

Well the exhibition in Cardiff was pretty amazing and George absolutely loved it. My most favorite part was seeing the set of the tenth doctors tardis used in the actual programs.


It was also exciting seeing the actual doctors crib used within the program as well.

Well less talking and more showing.




George took his sonic screwdriver that I brought him for his birthday and one kid was amazed when he saw george with it and pretending to attack a monster. Damn me for missing a photographic opportunity.

At the beginning there was a really good interaction thing that lasted 30mins in which we helped the doctor fly his tardis to him and then we landed within the darleks spaceship. In which then we was in a forest with the angels! DON'T BLINK!



Anyway I know George absolutely loved his present from my parents.

No comments: