15.12.12

Christmas Cards

I have been busy making some christmas cards for family so here is just a couple of more traditional cards which are very unusual to come from me.


I have also brought a couple of digis from the Octopode Factory. So far I have only created one card with it and absolutely love this Santa Claus so traditional yet quirky at the same time.

I will be off to London this weekend to visit my nan and as well as that my mum and dad are going to be there so i am a little excited to see them just before Christmas eve. We are going to be having are usual christmas spread which my nan makes the best so I will be photographing it for evidence. Sadly George can't come with me as he is working this weekend but hopefully he will get the fun christmas experience from me as well as my family on Christmas Day

No comments: