10.12.12

Birmingham German Market


I took a visit up to Birmingham with George not only for the shopping but to see a couple of his friends. It was fun meeting some of his friends as it is very rare for me to actually talk to people. Anyway I managed to get the last of all my christmas shopping done which is a bonus now just to wrap it with all the lovely wrapping paper I have brought from Paperchase. I do kind of wish I did pick up some decorations thought they have some really lovely ones. Maybe January Sales?

We also had a little walk around the German Market sadly we didn't have any of the drink or food which is a shame as would love to have tried some mulled wine but we only had an hour before it closed and we still had a little more shopping to do. O well maybe I could try and visit before christmas if not maybe next year and then I will make sure I will have more time.


I have the day off work tomorrow so it will be full of some crafty loveliness and a picture of my christmas tree and some of the decorations around the flat.

Just remembered the christmas tag I designed for a swap through swap-bot


No comments: