15.1.13

Exciting News

Hey guys!

I have some exciting news as the title suggests and I have managed to get another one of my photographic images featured within a magazine this time one of my favorite magazines Vintage Life!

To remind everyone back in November I did a backstage photo shoot at a vintage fashion show for charity. Here is the post if no one remembers

Anyways the people that organized it, Lizzie May Vintage (which have been a big help to me), got in contact with the Vintage Life team about it and it got a small feature which is exciting and I am glad they chose one of my best pictures from that event along with even crediting me for the photo.

I did also get this work published in other local magazines such Herefordshire times and also the Hereford Journal but that was back in November time. I think I forgot to actually post it on my blog woops! "Bad Jasmin" *smacks hand*

At least it is a start to my photography career even if everything has been for free so far but hopefully something will come along soon