1.2.13

Glitter-TOFF Challenge

This weeks theme over at the Octopode Factory Friday Challenge is Glitter. Now I never use glitter in big chunks on my cards as I am never sure about it. So I did my usual thing of adding glitter using Stickles- Stardust. 
Because you can't really see how I have used the glitter which was on Dorothys bows and obviously her red ruby slippers! I also added some glitter to all the clouds on the background paper. The paper is from the American Crafts range 'Neapolitan' 12x12 pad that I brought from TX Max for a bargin price of £5! The button also has a little sparkle on it to. 

I must admit I wish I could have redone this card but I am still happy with it. 

Please go check put all the other amazing design teams work over at  The Octopode FactoryTOFF does not require an Octopode Factory image, however if you do use one you will be entered in twice for the challenge prize of 3 Octopode digital images. 

No comments: