10.6.13

Slugs and Snails and puppy dog tails- Toff Challenge

This fortnights challenege over at The Octopode Factory this week is 'Slugs, snails and puppy dog tail' (boys theme) I instantly thought of using one of the avengers digis Captain America (as he is my boyfriend, Georges fav character)

I created a tag with a very patriotic theme to it so would be great for American Independence day if I live in America that is. I created the background using distress stains Broken China and Pickled Raspberry and brushed on some white paint. I then got some star paper (sorry can't remember the brand) and added a little bit more of an edge at the bottom. I got the 12x12 seasonal Tim Holtz pad and cut out some of the little words from the 2x2 sqaures 'Blue Patriot'

I hope you like the tag and should go check out all the other inspirations from the other DT Members someone else decided to use the avengers as well! So get enter your boy themed card and you could win 3 free digis of your choice over at The Octopode Factory shop!




No comments: