17.6.13

Summer Show 2013

WOW! It is weird to think that it was over a year ago that I did my Summer Show and finished my degree at Hereford College of Arts in Photography. It is just weird to think how much I have done in a year since completing my degree. I have been off photographing vintage events and have even started up my own pop up studio which is going slowly but hopefully will pick up soon.

Anyways what I am going to talk about is this years summer show from the graduates of the college and again what an amazing show. Here is just a few snaps of peoples work ranging from Foundation degree in art to University degrees. Some of the stuff was just amazing and I was really intrigued into how people did the work particularly in contemporary applied arts and jewelry.


I'll have to try and find the other pictures I have seem to have lost them woops =(


No comments: