15.10.13

Autumn & TOFF Fortnightly Challenge- Witches

Happy autumn everyone! I just love autumn it is my favourite time of year.The lovely crisp chill air in the mornings, the sun bursting through the autumn trees and warm nights coshying up on the sofa under a blanket with a hot chocolate. Yum!

Photo Credit: http://katieormsby.tumblr.com/post/62834906116


Photo Credit: http://dearfriendblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Screen-shot-2012-10-17-at-7.58.28-PM.png

This week over at The Octopode Friday Challenge this weeks theme is Witches. I love Halloween and October so I was excited about this challenge. For this challenge I used the Gloomsville Witch digi to create my inspiration for the theme. I decided to do something a little different from a tag or a card or even a tea cup (see previous posts) and decided to paint a plate!

To paint the design onto the plate I printed the image to the size I wanted and traced over it with carbon paper underneath to transfer it onto the plate. It is amazing what you can do with even digital stamps. And it was just as simple as painting it in afterwards. 

It looked a little plain so I decided to add something round the edge along with a couple of cobwebs. After all it isn't Halloween without cobwebs! After it was heated it came out looking amazing!

There is plenty of other witchy inspirations from the rest of the design team so go check it out and enter your witchy creation whether it be a card or a tag or even a cauldron! (You never know) and you could be in with a chance of winning 3 digis of your choice from The Octopode shop.

No comments: