6.1.14

Roll up roll up!

Happy new year everyone! I know have been away for a while but I have had to change job etc and just not had time to blog. Hopefully things will change this year as I'm looking to set up a business in my crafts and still continue coming up with photographic projects. But at the moment working at Starbucks is just way too much fun. Anyways I was asked by lily of the octopodes factory to come up with a design with her new circus images.

I'm not a big fan of clowns but these are so cute! As usual I wanted to do something different to just a tag or a card so I designed a little circus train with the main focal point being the clown digi.

I made the paper myself using a red promarker then using brushed corduary and vintage photo stains. The extra circus themed images I got from pinterest on a selection of Victorian circus themed cut out toys for children.
At first I was not sure of the combination of the Victorian images and the octopode image but they work really well together. If you would like to purchase these images then please visit the octopode factory shop were all the digits are a very reasonable price.

No comments: