15.8.14

London and Wicked

This week I am currently in London spending some time with my nan and my uncle. My mum usually comes up and visits as well but both my parents are on a around the work trip. Go check out their blog for their adventures. Scrivs on tour
they have just touched down in Tokyo today.

Anyways while they are away I thought I would spend some time with nan. We have done quite a few things together one of them going to see the Broadway musical Wicked. I have wanted to see this for such a long time and I realised while I was there that my last show I saw was We Will Rock You in 2008 with secondary school!
wicked at the London Apollo Victoria theatre 

Wicked was so amazing we had the lovely Kerry Elis playing Elphaba who has a very talented voice. The defying gravity song was just amazing just how I expected it!

I won't ruin the story but I loved how it all linked to the wizard of oz including some characters from that story appearing. It was quite as surprise and the whole plot twist at the end was lovely.

Me and my nan

I would definitely recommend anyone to go see Wicked, it has a mixture if emotions and will definitely keep the songs in your head for as long time

1 comment:

Paul Scrivens-Smith said...

Glad to hear you are having a great time in London with nan.