15.4.11

Bike and scrapbook

A couple of days ago I wished I had a vintage bike for my birthday and well I finally have one!!! It only cost me £62 off of ebay and its a Vintage Rayleigh Cameo. I am so excited and love it =D. I have already been for a ride on it around the estate but not any pictures yet but tomorrow I might have some pictures. Eeee I love it. Sorry I'm just so excited about my new bike.


Apart from bike today I did a bit of crochet and I also did a digiscrapbook page as I haven't for a while but I saw a friend of mine had a kit that I knew I must use. The photograph is from a picture I took while I was back in Hereford when I went for a walk with George while it was very summery. Hopefully we will be going on bike rides together.


If you fancy getting this kit you can get it here at LouCee Creations and she does other digi scrapbook pages and kits which are really nice. I'm going to need to invest in some.

Hopefully the weather is going to be a lot nicer for my birthday tomorrow.

1 comment:

fatmonica said...

Am loving that bike!