15.7.11

Dress and book

It was a such a lovely warm day out today but I little slightly windy so to cater for the weather here is what I wore.
Top: Next £18
Dress: Camden Market £10
Headband: Handmade


I'm so glad I got my hair cut I feel more like me again and I can never be bothered to manage my hair when it gets to the length it did. I guess I need to start using a hairdressers in Hereford but after last time I don't want to. Oh well.
Speaking of Hereford I'm graduating next thursday with a pass in Fda Commercial Photography. I can't leave Hereford so next year I will be doing a Top up degree in photography. I really can't wait as I already have ideas for my next final Major project! Anyways I have been struggling to look for a dress for graduation I know what colours I want to wear just not the right clothing. What do you think of these colours? I was thinking Duck Egg blue or any light blue for the dress cinched in at the waist with a this red belt and some heels.
Luckily I'm going shopping for these items tomorrow so I will let you know how it goes tomorrow.
The book I have been doing is coming along great I've nearly finished it and just in time as I need to send it by tomorrow eep. Here is a sneaky peak at it.
Better get back to doing it. Sorry for the short very brief post.

2 comments:

Coleen said...

Love your use of buttons. I love buttons too

evey said...

Really adorable outfit. I am exactly the same way about my hair. After it gets to a certain length, I just give up and sulk around in a ponytail till I drag myself to the salon.

Congrats on graduating!!

Love your blog and glad to have found it through read my blog. (eveyinorbit via sb)