27.8.11

Folksy sale and Pencil Case/ make-up bag


I finally finished my pencil case/make-up bag yesterday and thought I would say this one is for me because I feel it went a little wrong on the zipper I feel. I really loved making them and I think this design style would be great to sell.





The inside fabric and the ribbon embroidery on the outside is vintage from the The Vintage at Southbank which happened at the end of July. I might have to do one of these for the shop but only the one as I really love both the fabric and the ribbon plus it might be a little bit more in price or I might do a giveaway with it so keep your eyes peeled as it will be a one off item that I will make with this fabric.
What does people think to the design though?
I also made my 1st folksy sale today that isn't my mother =). I sold one of my apple cozies but more will be up hopefully soon. But I'm so excited hopefully there will be more sales in the future.
I better go watch Doctor Who with the boyfriend as it is nearly on soon eeep! Does anyone else like Doctor Who



1 comment:

Lorna May said...

well doen on your Folksy sale. First of many to come :o)

I LOVE the fabric used for the case: orange and vintage doesn't get better than that!

{Dab and a dash.}