1.9.11

hereford and crafting

Even though George is up for the week I should really blog more even when he is around. But anyways so far I haven't really been doing much. Well I did some crafting the other day of some more flowers but with a more autumn feel. They will be up in my shop in the next week along with some new pencil/makeup cases as well which I love at the moment.

The other day me and George had to take a trip down to hereford as I had to get some photos to somewhere I am exhibiting which I don't think I have actually mentioned on here. I am exhibiting my childhood fears work for the Hereford Art Week which is on the 10th September then ends on the 18th September. Hereford Art Week has a variety of exhibitions over the Herefordshire area. My work is being exhibited in a multi room cafe and gallery called 'An Acre of Art'. Here is a little bit more information on them. But if your in the Herefordshire Area you should go see the work

Hereford Art Week
An Acre of Art


Also I entered a competition through Dab and Dash and sadly didn't win but got one of the runner up prizes which was this lovely handbound and stitched journal plus a cupcake brooch. I love both of them and can't wait to use the book.


I'm off today going into Nottingham with george to do a bit of ice-skating shopping and eating at cafe rouge before he goes back home tomorrow. Fingers crossed there might be some pictures. Hope every ones having a nice day.

Ooo before I forget I received one of my creepy/cute ATC cards the other day and I absolutely love it!

No comments: