2.9.11

Nottingham

It was so much fun yesterday in Nottingham with George, however it did seem to go quickly. We arrived in nottingham at around 12.30ish and headed straight to the ice-rink. Sadly we have no pictures but it was brilliant I really miss ice-skating and would love to try and ice-skate more and learn to do jumps etc again.

Anyways after ice-skating we decided to go shop around with George buying a new phone and me having his old one. Yay I have finally upgraded to a touch screen phone now I can just feel that little more professional. While we was in Nottingham we also came across like a make-up beach in the centre of the city and we thought we would go sit on the deck chairs. Sadly not so warm your typical British Summer weather. I will upload pictures tomorrow as I'm having issues at the moment

Sadly George has gone back home now but my parents come back from spain now so I will see them tomorrow morning hopefully. I'm going to catch up on some crafting now need to update the shop

No comments: