25.8.11

Pencil case and ready for autumn

I really can't wait till autumn arrives I've been ready for it since last month. I'm so tired of the summer and there hasn't been much heat anyway just rain. I will have to do a blog post on autumn. Anyways here is my outfit I wore today. The t-shirt and headband our both newish well brought them in London last month but here they are.



Top: Camden £15
Shorts: Vila £30
Cardigan: H&M £10 (I really should get another cardigan)
Tights: New Look £2.99
Shoes: New Look £13
Hair accessory: Accessorize £1.50


Once I got back home from shopping etc I decided to try and have ago at making some pencil cases. So far it hasn't been too well. But I am going to carry on and persevered and hopefully I will have one done ready for tomorrow.



One thing I forgot to mention yesterday was me and my mum had a very nice afternoon tea on the garden yesterday with the little sun we had. We had some home baked cheese scones and chocolate cupcakes with vanilla frosting. It was so yummy I hope to have another day like this.



Better try and work on this pencil case.

No comments: