7.10.11

Woops

I know I was terrible at blogging but its been 5 days since I blogged last since being back in Hereford. Sorry everyone.

It's been really fun being back in Hereford meeting up with all my Herefordian friends again especially with it being freshers at the moment so getting to make new friends to. Anyways I promised on Monday I would should my outfit for pirates night and here it is

I used a shirt George gave me and cut off the collar, unpick the pocket and to give the sleeves a bit more puffyness simply sew some elastic around it and cut off the cuffs. Make up was simple with just some matt brown eyeshadows and a lot of black eyeliner smudged in to give that dirty pirate look.

Apart from the pirate party I have been busy enrolling at university and now just waiting for my student loans. Some peoples went in today and I know mine use to go in the day after enrollment but it hasn't yet. I'm quite disappointed as its Herefords first Vintage Fair tomorrow and I would love to go and do a little bit of Vintage shopping. Fingers crossed it will appear tomorrow otherwise it will be Monday. I'll probably still go if it hasn't turned up but we will see what happens.

I will be busy working on some items for my shop this weekend and some other crafty goodness and maybe a giveaway, so keep your eyes peeled

No comments: