31.12.11

Christmas bundles

Hope everyone had a good christmas! I know I did! Santa had arrived and me and my parents got left lots of pressies





Yes I know I'm 20 and am playing with a Minnie Mouse dress-up but you can never be too old I feel. For christmas I got quite a selection of Cath Kidston, crafting goodies and little bits and bobs.

The ring and signed darlek I got from my boyfriend and I love them so different. I must admit I have had my eye on this ring for a very long time and I'm so happy it fits and I love it! I got quite a few things from my parents but I think one of the best pressies would have to be the Diana F+ camera with some 120 film can't wait to use it.

Since christmas I have been out and about in the sales and I got two dresses for £14 which I will show some point in the week. But I also went out for a few birthday pressies for my dad and my friend Cottias whos birthdays are next week!

I will see you in the New Year! Can't believe its nearly 2012 already!

1 comment:

Mandy Chilvers said...

so jealous of your goodies!