4.1.12

Happy New Year!

2011 was a great year for me. I've managed to get more into my vintage items and changing my look as I go along.

I passed Fda photography and graduated

Got to go to Vintage at Southbank

These were probably the best highlights of my year so far. I can't wait for the new year to start! Lots should be happening this year. I will graduate with a Ba in Photography hopefully with a 2.1 at least. I will be turning 21, ahh I can't believe it! I'm getting old. I will be opening up an etsy shop along with my folksy and see how sales will be over there.

Apart from that I do have a few New Year Resolutions that I will try my best to stick by but might not.

1. Pass my final year of uni
2. Try and blog a little bit more than I have been recently
3. Saving money for a flat as I don't plan to live with my parents after uni.
4. Try and make a start at selling my photography work mostly along with my crafting.
5. Expand my love of Vintage items.


It was my dads birthday on the 2nd so Happy Birthday for then dad! I must admit I didn't get him much as it is so close to Christmas just ending but I got him another wii controller and a £10 kindle voucher as he got a kindle for Xmas.

It was also my mates birthday on the 3rd so Happy 21st Birthday for then Cottia! She won't be getting her pressies till the 9th when I get back to Hereford and back to doing uni work eugh! But hopefully next week we will be both going to Birmingham. Hope everyone has a great new year!

No comments: