9.12.11

my handmade skirt and Xmas party

I finally got my skirt done ready for the christmas party that happened on wednesday! After some pain staking hours on making the netted skirt I finally found a very good tutorial online to help me through it.



I must admit I would have liked it to be a little bit longer but to be honest for a first attempt I am very proud of it. I hope my nan will be when I show her next weekend when I visit her in London.

The gingerbread man came out brilliantly as well and is as cute as can be.


I hope to make more circle skirts in a variety of lengths and will probably make a netted skirt separately to the dress as it was attached at first.

Here is my outfit for the christmas party that I wore. I had a more christmasy headscarf in my hair but I felt very vintage and hope this look will continue into the new year.


It was also my first time wearing some red lipstick and for £1.99 it was not a bad colour and lasted all through out the night. The brand is the natural collection from boots titled cherry red.

Here is a few photos from the event that happened on Wednesday I had such a lovely time especially with my good friend cottia and my boyfriend and can't wait for the new year to start.


In my advent bag for the past couple of days I received some more chocolate plus some xmas post it notes that I will be using on my dissertation. I will hopefully blog tomorrow about an atc I've done and the recent crafts I have made for my secret santa swaps I have done as well.

No comments: