1.2.12

out & about

Even though it was a breezy day me and George thought it would be nice to go out for a little walk around the river by the cathedral in Hereford. with this in mind I thought I would take my new camera I got for Christmas and test it out.

I haven't got the pictures yet from the film but I will personally be developing the film myself wither tomorrow or Friday so expect some more pictures from today.

Anyways it was such a lovely walk even though are hands were getting cold. And because I haven't done one in a while I thought I would show what I am wearing

T-shirt: Zara
Jacket: New Look
Skirt: Urban Outfitters
Hat: Accessorize
Tights: New Look
Boots: Dorothy Perkins


Here is just a few extras.



Even though we went out for a walk that wasn't the only reason. We decided to go take my old acoustic, Georges amp and peddle and get a part exchange for a new acoustic for me. We ended, well George ended up paying an extra £60 as he is so determined for me to play again. So my new acoustic guitar is part valentines part the fact we have been going out nearly a year pressie. Thank You George! I will try and play it a little more often. I haven't got round to photographing it yet but I will do ready for tomorrow.

Ooo before I forget we also got some tootsie rolls off an American candy stall on the market today. YUM!

Hope everyone has had a nice cold but sunny day.

P.s I have a slight obsession with Benedict Cumberbatch recently

1 comment:

Mandy Chilvers said...

really cute outfit. there's a shop in derby that sells american sweets but my gawd, they are dear! so tempting though.