3.3.12

3rd-4th March Weekend Happenings



Now that I have finally finished my dissertation and just need to bind it now I can get on with what I do best. Being creative. And hopefully this weekend will be the time to do it. Going from top to bottom left to right I will list the things I plan to do this weekend.

Vintage Life Magazine: I brought this last week and still haven't had a chance to read it yet so in my spare time I will do so

Wool: I hope to get my crochet needles out again. I know that winter is now over but I can start a mini blanket or something

Rhubarb: After finally buying rhubarb now it is season I plan to try and make some compote for my porridges and yogurts. I'm getting a bit bored with just honey as much as I love honey. I'm hoping to buy more rhubarb and then freeze it to so I can have another attempt at making rhubarb lemonade. It has been some time.

Distress Stains: I brought some new distress stains the other day and I plan to try and do something with them! I love the colours. I'm just loving brights at the moment maybe I should invest in the dylusions sprays as well they are just to good to be true!

Journal: I have started a new learning journal for this semester which I plan to decorate the front of as it just looks to boring to me. Maybe using the distress stains on some card might cover it.

What I also be trying to do this weekend is start buying items and planning for my vintage tea party inspired fashion photoshoot. What I also plan to do is maybe having a blog dedicated to this last project which I might try have sort by next week fingers crossed. Hope everyone has a warm lovely weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! I am visiting via swap-bot and wanted to let you know I thoroughly enjoyed my visit. I look forward to seeing more posts from you! :)

Wendy Ramos said...

Hi, just stopping by from Swat-bot's blog swap. Good luck with your dissertation, and you're going to love the distress stains!!